The Artemis Project envisions a world of healthy, empowered girls that grow up supported to become self-actualized women.
We provide Education and Mentorship with Love.
The Artemis Project is serving a vital role in the global girls movement from here on the beautiful central coast and Bay Area of California.
Currently, the program is a collection of offerings for girls 11-18 that include:
day long intensive trainings
after school programs
and teen meet up activities.
We also provide specialized program formatting and curriculum for your school or club and are open to working with your community of teens and families.
Programs available throughout the Bay Area, the Central Coast of California and by special arrangement otherwise.
Call 831.218.5878 to inquire.
Please join our active Facebook community
for upcoming events and special offers!
Kristen M. Rivers is the Director of The Artemis Project.
20 years of being on the cutting edge of education alternatives and child advocacy have ripened into a dynamic vision and voice.
Kristen has always been a forward thinker and a visionary in the field of education, lending her extensive parenting, teaching practices and philosophy to families over the years in both a public and private context; providing family and individual consulting, mentoring and leadership as a Charter school Director, Educator, Speaker and Program Developer.
Through mentorship, coaching, classes, after school programs, summer camps, and day long empowerment intensives she has personally offered transformative experiences to hundreds of girls and young women.
She brings girls, teens and young women applicable tools, skills and information to live an empowered and authentic life.
Her passion for emotional intelligence creates an atmosphere of trust and safety that allow girls to relax and be themselves.
In 2016 The Artemis Project plans to build a social media platform and specialized website.
This on line empowerment portal will:
- Elevate conscious dialog of the most pressing issues girls face.
- Provide mentorship education and opportunities.
- Encourage girls 14-24 to be a part of the advisory board to shape content, while also providing opportunities for publishing original works.
- Expose girls and young women to the collective intellect via world leaders and thinkers through web based education opportunities, forums and interactive virtual discussions.
- Celebrate the best content currently available; that which is most relevant and meaningful and empowering. All in one place.
- Create opportunities for local community based programs to reach a wider audience and serve more girls through our own grant making program.
- Create opportunities for global connections between girls of different cultures.
Original Cover Artwork by Michael Hayes may be purchased here:
The Artemis Project is a program of www.TheChildrenAreOurFuture.org and is a tax deductible 501 (c)(3) organization.